Newyork Residency Apartments Kandaghat

 
Project Details
Prithvi Infradevelopers is developing a residential project near Shimla in Himachal Pradesh. The residential project – New York Residency – is coming up in Kandaghat near Shimla and is spread over five acre. The project will have 198 units. The residential units will comprise of studio apartments, two BHK, three BHK and four BHK flats apart from two cottages. Of the total area of the project, 29 per cent is utilized for construction and the remaining 71 per cent area shall be left open for environmental usages. Newyork Residency flats are luxurious  & semi furnished with all best class amenities and features. New York residency is surrounded by green and peaceful area.

Project Details
Project Name: New York Residency
Developer: Prithvi Infradevelopers
Location: Kandaghat, Distt Solan, Himachal Pradesh
Total Units: 198
Project Area: 5-Acre
Area of Studio: 550-SFT
Area of 1-BHK 750-SFT
Area of 2-BHK 1100-SFT
Area of 3-BHK 1600-SFT

Price Details
BSP: 4500/- PSF
Club charges:  Rs 75,000/-
One covered parking: Rs 75,000/-
Power back up charges: Rs 50,000/-
IFMS:  50/- PSF
Preferential Location Charges- (Corner)  5% Of Bsp
Floor premium charges: Rs.50/- PSF for 2nd floor
And as floors goes above addition of Rs 25/- PSF will be charged per floor
Service tax and any other taxes as applicable
Construction Link Payment Plan
Booking Amount: 10%
Bank Loan Available thru HDFC and SBOP

Proximity
Shimla: 30-KM
Chandigarh: 85-KM
Solan: 17-KM
Kandaghat: 0.5-KM
Chail: 29-KM
Kufri: 40-KM
Ashwini River: 2-KM
Hospital: 0.5-KM
JP University: 10-KM
School: 0.5-KM
Intl. Airport (Proposed): 1.5-KM
Bus Stand: 0.5-KM
Secretariat (Mini): 0.5-KM
Girl’s Polytechnic: 0.5-KM
Police / Railway Station: 0.5-KM
Rayat Bahra University: 8-KM
Distt Headquarter: 17-KM

Facilities
Stress on cleanliness and all round multi-tier security system.
Apartments Open on more than two sides
Flats give you a natural ventilation and sunlight
Pollution free atmosphere and charming nature at all angles of viewing
Earthquake resistant buildings
Ample parking space for residents & visitors
Telephone port installed in every room
Ultra-Modern Club House
100% lush green landscaped area
Effluent Treatment Plant
Live CCTV and Firefighting system
Gated community with multi-tier 24×7 security

Recreation Facilities
Exclusive Multiple Club House
Pollution free excursion joint is the Club
Sports enthusiasts and leisure seekers can chase their interests
Yoga room for meditative relief and spiritual soul uplift ment
Various games and playful activities for kids
Ultra-Modern gymnasium and Swimming pool with change rooms
Aerobic & yoga hall
Library, Indoor games area, Multi-activity area
Outdoor games area and Jogging track

About Developer
Prithvi Infra Developers Pvt Ltd has embarked upon a programme to make big strides in the Realty/Housing sector besides having interests in other diversifications. A private limited company established as per norms of the Companies’ Act, 1956, has launched its project of construction of flats, cottages and commercial space with facilities like park, playing facilities etc. at Kandaghat, near Shimla, H.P. These will be available to the people whether residing in or outside Himachal. The Promotors of the Company enjoy a very good reputation as one of the prominent real estate builders and developers within a short span of time due to their dedication towards fulfilling their obligations for the Housing sector and as a social cause. Also, the company intends to develop a residential and commercial project in Rajasthan, spread over 25 acre. The Company has planned for well-furnished finish and quality construction in flats/cottages. The quality assured is likely to set a benchmark for other players in the same field.